Kendon Motorcycle Trailers is the originator of Stand-Up™ Motorcycle Trailers and Motorcycle Lifts. Since 1991, the Kendon brand has been synonymous with high quality, durability and innovation. No other Motorcycle Trailer competitor can claim torsion axles with independent suspension, triangulated round tube construction or, of course, the patented fold up, Stand-Up™ design that allows the Folding Trailers and Motorcycle Lifts to fit in tight spaces.
Raised Rail Guidance System with Oversized Tubing.
You simply cannot see the front wheel of some of the heavy weight touring bikes for loading and unloading. The new design provides superior guidance of the front wheel into and out of the wheel chock.
Wheel Chock with Changed Leverage and New Pivot Point
New contour design hugs closer to the tire giving greater clearance for chin fairings and low fenders. This makes it easier to pull a super heavyweight bike out of the wheel chock when unloading.
13″ Radial Tires on Chrome Wheels as Standard Equipment
Softer, smoother and quieter ride (you’ll feel it). Improved fuel economy, wider flat footprint for better tire wear, reduced blow out risk at high loads and high speeds. Superior puncture resistance and better tracking.
- Easily ride up and load up to a thousand pound full dress touring motorcycle
- The ideal solution to tow a full dress touring bike towed by a compact or midsized tow vehicle
- SRL (Suspension Reactive Loading) incorporates the weight of the motorcycle to compress the suspension to flatten out the apex of the ramp for a flatter and lower loading angle
- Ramp sections are lightweight and can be stored on the trailer while fully loaded and are small enough to store in the trunk of a compact car
- Lightweight, can be easily stood up for vertical storage and rolled on its casters
- Hand crafted in the USA